Ficus to provide Preliminary engineering support for Mechanization of newly emerging Coal Terminal, Iron - ore Terminal and a Multi-purpose berth facilities.
Our concept designs will be highly regarded for attracting investors, bankers, PPP mode projects etc., We are specialized in offering such tailor-made feasibility studies for various business cases.
Ficus is performing Techno-commercial feasibility studies for three upcoming bulk terminals at
- Port of Bojonegara (Agri Terminal)
- Port of Panjang (Cement and Fertilizers Terminal)
Ficus is responsible for the Conceptual Design for the following bulk terminals:
- Agribulk (food & feed) import terminal in the Port of Bojonegara on existing land and/or reclaimed land
- Cement import terminal in the Port of Panjang on reclaimed land.
- Fertiliser import & re-export terminal in the Port of Panjang on reclaimed land.
Scope of Work
The following is the scope of work per terminal:
- Flow Scheme
- Technical report
- Layout Engineering
- CAPEX estimates with +/- 30% accuracy, including:
OPEX estimates, including:
- Storage Facilities
- Pavement, drainage, sewerage
- Power supply and utilities
- Land reclamation (if applicable)
- Quay / Jetty
To provide Engineering, Procurement and Commissioning support for the project.
- Power Consumption